The Sea Wolf
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.88
as of 7/30/2014 13:21 CDT details
- You Save: $3.07 (21%)
- Seller:Bookworm Service
- Sales Rank:2,038,388
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):0 x 0 x 0
- Publication Date:June 1, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- ISBN13: 9781598184310
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
I glanced up. The captain had thrust his head and shoulders out of the pilot-house, and was staring intently into the fog as though by sheer force of will he could penetrate it. His face was anxious, as was the face of my companion, who had stumped over to the rail and was gazing with a like intentness in the direction of the invisible danger. Then everything happened, and with inconceivable rapidity. The fog seemed to break away as though split by a wedge, and the bow of a steamboat emerged, trailing fog-wreaths on either side like seaweed on the snout of Leviathan. . . .
Thank you for shopping at the Depot.com online shopping depot.